Regular Blade Fuse Standard ATO / ATC / APR Type with 5A Fuse
REGULAR APR / ATC / ATO Add-A-Circuit Fuse Holders
This ingenious device allows quick and easy installation of additional 12V accessories without the need for splicing. Plugs into an existing fuse holder. Protects original circuit and provides a wire lead for the new circuit.
For use with REGULAR APR /ATO/ATC Standard blade fuses.
Best used for a easy and fast installs.
CARS – TRUCKS – RV’S – TRAILERS – BUSES – MOTORCYCLES – ATV’S – FLEET -TAXI -AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES
– Use with REGULAR APR/ATC/ATO fuses up to 30 AMP each slot!
– Turns one fuse slot into two!
– Plugs into occupied or vacant energized fuse block slot.
– Provides one fuse holder to protect existing circuit, and a second fuse holder to protect new circuit.
– 16-gauge red wire lead for new circuit is 5 inches long; includes insulated crimp-type coupler butt connector.
– 5 AMP Fuse included!
USE OUR DUAL FUSE TAP TO POWER TO CAR ACCESSORIES:
Good for wiring power to these items
-Car Black box
-Car locators (theft recovery systems)
-Engine block heaters
-Cell phone charger
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.